Blogs > Lighten Up With Tim

Tim Vagi is a Perry resident who took part in Lighten Up in 2013, and is back in 2014 to continue his march to reach his weight-loss goal.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

RE: April 24

 Hi Everyone, We are getting close to our most scary weight-in yet. Hope everyone does well, but I think we might be losing a few people. I had my monthly meeting with Cori on Tuesday and she said it doesn't look good for a few. To the rest of us , its full steam ahead to the finish line. Its amazing how good I fell after losing the weight I have lost so far. If everyone else could feel this way, We all would have good numbers. I cant explain why this time Iam not back sliding yet. Every diet that I have been on starts off with good intentions , but does not last. This is the first time I have been honest with myself, and I want to really lose the weight. Thank You Laura and thanks to everyone who is wishing all of us well, and giving us this chance for success.   Tim
 

From: tvagi1@hotmail.com
To: lightenupin2013a.timvagi@blogger.com
Subject: April 18
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 08:28:17 -0400

Hello Everyone, How is everyone feeling after Saturdays weight in.  Hope everybody had good numbers, but I know some of you didt. Hang in there, theres still a little time. Push away from the dinner table and go for a walk. Not just for this contest, but for the rest of your life. The weight that I have lost is mind blowing for me. I just made up my mind to do this, knowing that so many people are watching . I just cant mess up now. So if everyone could feel this way, it would give you another reason to lose. So hope this helps......Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home