Blogs > Lighten Up With Tim

Tim Vagi is a Perry resident who took part in Lighten Up in 2013, and is back in 2014 to continue his march to reach his weight-loss goal.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

OK, I think everything is working like it should be. What a problem I had setting this blog up. I had my granddaughter help me a couple times, now I think were good to go.  I know Laura started getting a little hot with me, but me and a computer dont like each other. I guess its to many years in a factory and to many years away from school.

Back to the contest everything is going good I joined Perry Fitness Center and have been going 3 to 4 days a week. watching what I eat. Been doing the Weight Watchers. Which is counting everything Iam eating.    More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home